We have come a long way, through over 100 years of history. However, we're not stopping here. As a club, we have some key aims and goals to achieve in the next decade, helping to grow the club for both our players and our community.
As a club, we are aiming to:
- Deliver more football for our community. Adding more teams, all with quality coaching and matchday football at their centre.
- Increase our commercial operation, securing more partners to work with the club and help us achieve more off the pitch.
- Grow our following online and pitchside, working to encourage a greater fanbase to help build more community ties.
- Improve our facilities at Nortonthorpe, with improvement to the pitch and clubhouse space for the club.
- Achieve a higher level of football with our first team. The sky is the limit!